Filing a Medical Malpractice Suit in Las Vegas?
You Need a Qualified & Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
The health care system in the United States is second to none-both for
the quality of care available and the legal protections that are supported
in law. If a hospital, health care provider or medical professional is
negligent in the services they render, they are legally liable for any
harm that occurs. Some medical establishments rarely accept liability
without a fight, which is why it's so essential to have a competent,
Las Vegas medical malpractice lawyer in your corner.
Why do clients continue to choose the Law Offices of Steven M. Burris?
- Compassionate counsel for every client and their families
- Free, initial case consultations
- If we don't recover, you don't pay
Super Lawyers® for 5 consecutive years
- Perfect AV® Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
For the "Top Personal Injury Lawyer" in Las Vegas-according to
Las Vegas Life magazine,
call the Law Offices of Steven M. Burris today.
Mistakes are more common than you think!
In a city as large as Las Vegas, you can be assured that medical mistakes
are more common than you may think. Most are minor, but others can result
in serious health problems, and even death in some extreme cases. Patient
vigilance is extremely important!
Common medical malpractice cases can include, but are not limited to:
- Failure to diagnose medical conditions during pregnancy
- Failure to anticipate birth complications and / or perform a cesarean section
- Incomplete extraction following a miscarriage
- Failure to consult patient's medical history
- Failure to sufficiently disclose preoperative risks
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to adequately monitor vital signs
- Prescription and Medication Errors
Call (702) 529-3101 for a FREE Consultation
Not surprisingly, the more complicated a procedure, and the more people
who are involved, the more things that can go wrong. If you believe you've
been the victim of medical malpractice in the Las Vegas area within the
last two years, you need to speak with a Las Vegas medical malpractice
attorney who has experience trying medical malpractice suits. The Law
Offices of Steven M. Burris has been handling medical malpractice cases
in Las Vegas for more than 30 years.
schedule a free consultation.